Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thursday.. I mean Wednesday Night

Ever had one of those weeks when you can't remember what day it is? That is this week for me, I want it to be Friday so bad that I am trying to skip a day. I want to drive home and see my family, and help my mom. Anyways...

Less visitors came over today, Mom was able to get a nap in. She goes in to see the surgeon and hopefully to be able to get the staples out tomorrow. We are hoping they will have more information and give us a better idea about everything.
That is about it for today.
Thank you for all the comments, I know that we all look forward to reading the comments. The support to our family is amazing. We love you all!!

Goodnight,
Merissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevin and Family, sorry to hear of your news. Hopefully within the next few weeks you will get some better information and better prognosis. You all are in my thought and prayers. I have asked some of my more spritual friends to add you all to their prayer lists. Take care and God Bless--Dan Reese

Tay and Teigan said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers always. And we will add you to the temple roll tonight. Best wishes for peace, comfort and some happy news soon! Thanks for keeping us updated, and know that people all across the country are praying for you! Much love!